imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 12:39 AM



And so today at 4 mins to 1 am, I decide to kick my diet aside for the sake of cookies! I've always had this question mark on my face and then make this face -.-" whenever I see adverts on you dipping your cookie in your milk.

At 19 years old, I finally tasted my first cookie dip with milk. And it is so freaking nice that I ditched the whole idea of sleeping early today cos it is so so so nice laaaaa. Alamak, I'm so fat already. All my fault lah, mentel go and buy 300g of Famous Amos cookies. You couldn't resist the smell coming frm the shop I tell you. Sedap nak mampus.

And when I reached home, only did I realise that one of the staff was my primary schoolmate!





Cos I know you 2020 me, that's why.
((: