imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 12:29 AM

Al-Fateha

Dearest Che-che,
I know you're at a better plc now, protecting us frm above. Everything went well just now. People frm all walks of life, who may or may not have made an impact on yr life came to bid their final goodbye to you. Relatives frm all over and friends frm all circles sent you to a place where your favourite nephew, Danny Syarafaz says 'Che-che nak pergi rumah Allah'.

For you have been the best sister I have ever had. It doesn't matter if we were not blood-related, I am contented enough that I am part of your family. My heart drenched with sorrows when I saw all those whom you've touched their hearts with your strong and never give up personality came and hugged each other.

I am looking up t you as a strong person who fought cancer fr 12 years. To see you fighting with yr mind to survive on your bed was something I can never forget. You were a strong person. A very strong person who's brave enough like no other. Abang Norman will still be my Abang Norman. I got 5 sisters and 5 brothers. No matter what happens, now and forever you will be.

It hurts me so much that you won't get to taste my hard earned money like how you've never ever fail to shower on me. You bought clothes fr me, fed me milk when I was a baby, taught me what Red lipstick looked on me and told me that flying is fun.

Dearest Che-che,
Viewing yr Facebook, I can still remember how pretty you looked and how people kept mistaking us fr sisters. Now that you are no longer w us, Saturdays and Sunday mornings won't be the same anymore. But I redha. I know Allah loves you more.

Thank you che-che fr bringing me up. Fr seeing me go through each and every phase of my life. Up till today, you w always be right here in my heart. I'll make sure that your nieces and nephews grow up t remember you. We will always pray fr you.

Rosslinda Bte Ramdan
28 March 1969 - 29 June 2009
Amin.