imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


UPDATE FRM THE OFFICE, TERROR
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 10:06 PM

I am currently in office, trying not to kill so much time on this space. I am definately making use of all the benefits of working here like sitting down under the air con k. This is the syiokness you know. Now everyone's out fr lunch. I am not out cos I ate in. Haha, k merepek.

I seriously can't wait fr pay ( eh, I've only worked fr 3 days only? So slow). It sucks having to wake up so early in the morning and wait fr lunch. I tell you, that's the worst timing of the day. The hour you start work to the hour fr lunch, haiya... v v long can die wake up back sia. I actually do not know if I am allowed to surf the Net, sign in my MSN here, but who cares. This is lunch time. (I MSN-ed during work also, hehe SHHH!)

I need to get going, go try to make a tea frm the stupid coffee machine with so many buttons cos it's v v cold in here. ( I do not drink tea in the first plc, I just needed some hot water here!)