Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 10:06 PM


Does it even occur to you that my tolerance level is already to the maximum, the least that you could help me is to stop your nagging. The moment I got home, all I got is a messy bedroom (I made my bed bfore I left fr work) and expect a whole lots of words coming out frm yr mouth. Like seriously will you ever see that the deserving person in the house who should be worthy of your words is your son.
He is forever in his world, living to the total freedom he gets. If you think that he'll change if you stop scolding him, I'd be the one who'd go all out to turn into a nasty moron. Balik kerja cepat salah, balik kerja lambat salah. What you want you tell me. My brother can get away with all the frigging mistakes he did when I have to bear and suck in all the nags she would have vented on him. This is not fair. Save your breath if you people are going to give me remarks that my brother is a guy and I have menses every month.
I hate coming home feeling so fished like this. Sometimes it strucked me when will you be happy fr me? When I get married and leave you? When I have my own kids and my kids will do the things I did to you? Will that make you happy? For goodness sake Mother, if you have 24 hours a day, it doesn't take 5 mins of yr precious time to ask how well I am coping with life. I want to share everything with you, I want you to be my bestest friend. I want you to be the first one to know if I have a boyfriend. I haven't see this coming in a long time, and I really mean long time.