imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Tags!
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 8:42 AM



I slept at 10pm, woke up at 3am, slept back at 4am and now just woke up at 8 just now. Bummer, I feel like a stupid pig (eh wait, pigs are stupid right?). Since I got all the time in the world right now, Mum's still sleeping and bro is stinking up the room, I will be replying to the tags! Like finally!

ezann: All yr fault, nw that I'm starting work how about meet up after work fr Al-Azhar or MacD's?

mai: I think I'm progressing on Ezan. Iman susah sikit. Iman suroh Fifi handle ah!

ezann: Start takde bismillah, tibe2 amin. Doa incomplete. Tak akan termakbul.

aiishah: Heh, thanks babe! (:

juleee: Okay, tunggu aku dpt gaji also kkkk cher?

mai: K lah you lah lawa. *winks

Enna: I'll link you soon k baby. Hehehehehehe. Playground cute ke kite cute?

farahima: Really? Should hv seen you around then. Thanks fr dropping by!

Nameless: Yup I have, chafekaloves@Hotmail.com, You are?

Now can you please tell me what to wear fr later. The probablity of me wearing just jeans and tee is so high lor. Can't help it that I am running out of clothes to wear already. Meeting the Adams again later! Can't wait can't wait.

Oh yes, I guess Danny's alr inside camp!