imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:23 PM A special dedication to my beloved relative.
I thank you fr your presence here and I am not going to wonder how smart you got to chance upon my online journal, cos I know in this www, you can't hide a single thing unless you put it behind lock. Having you here reading this from your workplace or home, I'm taking this opportunity to speak to you indirectly. This is my online journal, or what you call it- blog. Just in case if you're wondering, the things I write here in Imcheena are basically about my life and to think that I have a relative ripping off things from here, printing it out and showing to everyone in the family about what I wrote here, is simply unacceptable. I can't believe that coming from an adult. If you are trying to save (HELP in another words), you should have kept your mouth close. Any more printing of this entry, is by all means. I welcome you to print thousands of this, or if you may distribute it as a flyer to every estate. I am v v disappointed to hear this because all along... ALL ALONG I THOUGHT I COULD DEPEND ON YOU, MY AUNT. |