Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 9:43 AM
I hate Siti Humairah now. She complains like cb that we never call her when I texted her on her first day of work asking about things. Is this how we should be treated ah? Fucking knn you know or not ah Mai. I hate you ah. But no matter how much I hate you kan, it can never beat how much I love you still lah kan. Consider yourself lucky, if not dah lama I go stuff your ass with durians ah.

Met up with my babes. I bet once Mai sees this photo, she'll say '
Babi ah korang, keluar tak ajak'. And I will hit you back with, (
listen carefully k Mai) We didn't have to call you lah. Our communication goes by the form of telepathy so we know you're working and can't join us.

Happy birthday Iman Qistina aka Baby Teks. Plan was to meet up at 12 plus but I ended up in town at 4pm. K baik. And everything about today is 'jalan lah, save duit ezlink'. And even when I stepped into Far East, my sweat frm Heeren to Far East took like almost 1 hr to dry up. Wth, Far East you better buck up on yr air con man. So tak guna you know.


After walking around and looking at almost everything, they went off to Suntec. I met up with this two first before meeting the rest. Halfway Shamila joined us and Titi took forever to reach lor. Haha. The most unbelievable part was, takde orang bawak camera lah kan. Best ah korang. And some more we get kedekut people like Danny who has a camera phone takkan share.


And Monster Vs Alien 3d it was.


K serious malas nak rotate the picture. You see lah, MRT platform nak gaduh pon jadi.