imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


My update.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 8:00 AM



Alamak, it's only 8 am and I'm v v hungry. My stomach's grumbling and there's no food in the kitchen. The mother was supposed to cook my favourite dish last night but her plans failed because the sink leaked or something and now, my whole house's flooded. I am not allowed to go to the kitchen like that, so I asked Mother the first thing before she headed fr work, 'Then I want to eat what sia'.





She just went, 'Go buy food yourself lah' at my face. Oh Muff, if youre reading this, I want to ask you ah one last time, when are we joining the playground club @ 8am? Latest update: One participant (nyonya, of course) is wearing shawl around her neck. Fuuh glamour babe nak exercise pat playground.



Pictures were from my Saturday with this bunch of people. Thanks fr laughing out loud because ah, I was from mosque with the mother because she had some event going on and wanted me to help. The only thing she told me to do when we arrived, was to jaga the food. Wah, they got Briyani all. The whole time I was the Food Jaga, I was like 'Amek je satu, orang tak nampak'. Wahlao, got perangai hantu like that inside mosque ah. Tsk tsk.







This picture was taken when everyone had no idea where to head to and we ended up at Timezone. Okay, initially we all came up with Timezone because someone wanted to play Guitar Hero, Daytona and what not. Not surprising lor when we reached, we walked around the Timezone and watched people play and then headed to the Basement.



I have paid my bills, like finally. As expected lah, I'm already broke and I still have to think about G-max with my babies and still many more bitching sessions because now, at present state, we have 3 unemployed bitches (which includes me btw), 2 schooling and 2 working people. Ahhhh, ketok orang kerja je ah!

So on a Tuesday morning, what do you all always do because today, princess has no clue on plans and I think, heading back to bed is my next plan!

Tags replies:

Mai: Yes b. I'll re-link you, itchy fingers.
Synhans: Ceh, I'm doing good. Yourself?
Sri: Wah gang, you rabak sia. Buang sudah yr handphone.
Shammy: Heh, thanks! I want your hair, can?
Aziemah: Blom? Can you help me or not?
Creamcheese: Cb sia you, Fikah or what. Hahahahaaha.
Liya: Now you holiday right? Ah baik, let's go! Faster text me!