imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Mother more
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 3:00 AM I think by now everyone must hv known what to expect when they see me online, other than the virus lah. The only thing that has been v productive of me is to say 'eh boring sia' to almost everyone who is under my contacts. At 3.03am I am online, should Mother wakes up and sees me still infront of this comp, confirm plus minus kena 'Stop it. Off the computer Nursyafiqah'.
She rarely uses my full name, so when she does means I am in big trouble lor. The other day I was catching up w my friends at my playground when she shouted 'NURSYAFIQAH' straight frm the gate at 2am. Wahlao, boleh call per Ma. That was only to ask me if I brought my keys or not. Speaking of which, she called me in the noon and asked a v random question about what Imcheena means and she actually googled about it. Not funny k ma if you happen to stumble upon this blog. So... my v cheeky mother actually wants me to create a cyber name fr her and she seemed v happy with this Cherrymore name. It took me only 30 secs to come up w that, but of course I didn't tell her that lah. I told her that it took me almost the whole day to think of a v nice name fr my mother. Hehehehehe. Since she is v happy with it which makes me a happy daughter as well. Just in case you are wondering, cherrymore is the nearest I can find to Saremah. Hahaha, she also quoted, cute betul eh cherrymore. K not funny Ma. |