imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Mohamed Wahid Ahmad
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 3:55 PM Has it occured to any of you that I am the saddest daughter in the world to see mother and son enjoying cups of ice cream in the kitchen and both of them did not take a single mili-gram of initiative or shall I say basic courtesy to ask me to join? How about there's not a single drop of melts left when I went to check if they left some fr me. For goodness sake I wonder if I am invisible here at home. That is why most of the times I prefer my time outside. There's no one to care if I have eaten or not, or better still, if I hv enough cash fr the bus ride home.
None of them seem to care. I wish Dad is here. Here with me. To hear what I have to complain. He's usually there fr me. Well at least his nagging weren't actually nags but words of advise. It's actually easy to differentiate between those two. I define nags as repeated words of advise(s) and then relate it to something that's v irritating to hear. Oh wells, to add to this... it's Father's Day today. If I hv lots of $, I would hv bring my dad to eat at a v nice restaurant. Let him order what he wants, and let him even hv my chicken wings (he'd usually tell me that chicken wings make me FATTER, thats why it's better to let him hv it, -.-"). I want him to know that he means the world to me, he's everything that I ever wanted and even when I hv a boyfriend/husband, he must be able to talk to my dad eye to eye. For my dad is someone who's willing to give me his last $10. For my dad is the one who's trying to understand me. For my dad is always forever covering up fr me. For my dad... is the one who carried me to the hospital. For my dad who cried on the phone with me. And for my dad is the only man who won my heart by saying, 'I know I can't be there fr you always anymore.. but remember, You'll be my daughter now and forever. I love you princess.' For he is the only man so far who's willing to go great heights just to be with me. I have the greatest dad ever. Happy Father's Day ayah. |