imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Makcik who wants to become ustazah but failed
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 8:05 AM







I'm going to make this fast. As you all know, my neighbour and I are v v close. We treat each other like family, in fact I call them my God-family (god-sis, god mother, god father etc). If you happen to be a v loyal reader of imcheena.bs, you'd hv realised that I have been to holidays with them and everything was fully paid for. That is how close we got.

So this time round, holiday it was again except... I couldn't tag along because apparently I got myself a new job and fr me to ask fr a week's off during my first week isn't a good reputation to start off with. So, I stayed behind. They didn't wanna make me feel left out, promised me to get souveniers. I told them I didn't want keychains or t-shirts or worst still, crackers. Haha!

They asked a favour frm me to help them take care of their 8 fat cats. Not that I am being mean by putting FAT infront of cats, but they are really really fat that if I do not feed them 1 day, I'm afraid that they will die on the first day my neighbour's depart. So was doing my normal routine next door, feeding the cats and moping the floor when the phone rings.

Some makcik, I believe is not related to our family decides that today will be my unlucky day to have known her throught the phone. Obviously she is not related, and if you ask me how would I know because.. my neighbour's extended family (every single one of them) knows me. So there wasn't any problem fr them to recognise my voice picking up the call and addressing myself as Chachak.

Back to the makcik, she was apparently trying to promote something to the owner of the house. Asked me who my father's name was and I told her, the owner of this house was not my father. Then she asked if the owner wasn't my father, who was he to me. I answered in the most polite way that I am their neighbour and they are all not in. I asked, 'Cik ni siapa?'

Woah woah woah, she started to nag at me telling me things that if your neighbour is not at home, you shouldn't go in even if you have the keys. She said,
'Cik duduk pat rumah ada jiran dah bertahun-tahun pun tak pernah bagi kunci pat jiran because cik takot macam gini lah. Kita takde rumah dia senang-senang je masok rumah kite. Kalau cik ada rumah takpe, ni cik takde dia masok.'

I cut her, and said,
'Maybe jiran cik lain. Kite memang rapat pat sini'

She still wants to win,
'Rapat kalau ye pon tak ya lah sampai macam gini'

Me,
'Cik ni siapa, nak aper?'

Makcik Ustazah,
'Nanti, cik belom habes ckp lagi... and she went blah blah blah'

What in the world was she thinking lecturing me over the phone over matters that doesn't concern her or at least not an inch that would make her die in any second. I mean, why do you even bother sak makcik. Count myself unlucky to have answered yr call ah makcik.

I got to run now, I was late fr work yesterday fr like 5 mins. I can't be late today, if not... mati liao. Just start work want to kay-siow. Hahahahahahahahahahahaa.