Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
Last Friday's plan was a total impromptu. Like a total last minute plan. Meeting time was at 7pm but ended up moving frm Bukit Batok at 8+. That part, star karats got to be blamed ah, datang je berpeloh. Kaysiow. Hahaha! We met Mai(-yudin) so called like their reunion. So this Mai(-yudin) ah, stays like a few blocks away frm me and it's so hard to see him ever since we graduated frm Yusof Ishak. Maybe it's NS... but what the - cos on the days he booked out, I still don't bump into him. Ini lah... name je berjiran.


Most of our first few shots had some orang minyak (hehe, k v mean sia) smooching at the back. We actually did that on purpose! They were like kissing and everything, they think this one hotel what. Esplanade now turn into hotel fr couples. Hahaha. Disgusting or what, they were doing it as if we the fat peoples were invisible.
K pardon me abt the boy in blue, he loves to do that pose. -.-"


We just had to immitate him, thank God he didn't punch us to death or else Saturday's newspaper would have been sold out cos... we made it to the headlines!
"3 girls were found dead on Esplanade's steps", and then.. then.. stop it
jgn berangan. So today is Sunday I haven't got plans! I hope there isn't! Mother has been nagging non-stop. She even nagged at me yesterday while she's half asleep and had to use the toilet and I was found guilty fr using the computer at 3am. I have been going out since Monday... after work I meant. And when I met the people after work, I'd talk non-stop. Kire macam lepaskan apa yang nak cakap lah cos time kerja senyap menyepi jer. Hahahahahaahaha.
Anyways...

this v irritating boy is not booking out next week. Failed his napfa, sedih kape member kene duduk dalam lagi... Was on the phone with him the other night.
Me: How's friends inside? Ada kawan tak? Ada bff tak?
Danny: Boleh lah, masih macam aku nye first day of school dulu.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAA!
Danny: Rabak siol kau.