imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


The kids are over fr the weekend!
Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 9:12 AM



So these two came over fr the weekends. And having them to greet me at my door screaming 'Kakak Chacak, assalamualaikum' continuously until I open my gate fr them. Hah, the first thing they'll ask me would be 'Kakak, jom please go playground, Nyai takde'. Okay, bunch of smart kids.



Ah this one. The guy in red is the elder brother fr the girl in the dress. I just love her name, Indah. Okay. Conversation between the bro and Indah:

Abang: Eh rambot sama ngan Indah.
Indah: *went to touch Danny's hair* SAME!
Danny: *comes running to me* Kak Chacak, budak tu pengang rambot Danny.


Lol, young kids don't lie I tell you.











When I brought them out at night, aisay man terus kena 'Kakak ni... stingy ah' just because I told them that it was getting late. Ade ke patot I kene smack in the face with the word stingy by a 4 year old kid. And I was telling Sofea (the one in the butterfly dress),

Me: Fea, eh nak gi kedai pakai baju gini ke?
Fea: Aah lah, cute aper.
Me: Astagfirullah hal'azim.
Fea: Sepak baru tau eh. Nak nak?

Okay seriously, I can't compete with her when she's older. hahahahahha confirm mulot lagi laser dari aku. No, I did not teach her that.