imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 7:25 AM


It v hard to see the person who played a part of yr long childhood trying so hard to breathe, each and every breath that she took left all of us crying, every beep sound that the machine makes turned our head and to see her lost herself twice on that bed 70, was enough to slap our faces with reality that life is indeed v short.

Dearest Che-che,
I haven't got a chance to tell you this, but I hope you'd still b there when I come after work. Wait fr me, do not go just yet. I'd like to tell you many things. Thank you standing up fr me everytime. I have always looked up to you as my sister, in fact all 5 of you. You never fail to make me feel that I'm a part of your family. I love you guys so much, I am barely trying to pick an outfit fr work cos its v hard to go to work in this state.

If it weren't fr Dalli who treated me lunch yesterday, I couldn't hv found time fr myself to eat. I want to be there fr you, when you breathe yr last. Just like how you saw me when I took my first step, just like how you saw me when I blabbered my first word. I'd remember vividly when you told me to work hard.

"When I get my pay, I'll buy fr you shoes okay to go to work"

Those were her words to me on this v same day, same time, only 3 weeks ago.

Che-che, I want to tell you that I love you and that it's okay to go... It hurts me, us, everyone to see you on bed 70, barely surviving. It's okay to go Che-che, it's okay to go...

Love,
Chacak, your blondie sister.