imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


HELP. SOS
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 11:56 PM

C PLANET WATCH



Greetings to all, as from statics, I have about 900 readers every week. I am seeking yr help to help me search fr this watch that has long gone out of the market. It was a trend back in 1998 where kids would wear this watch to school before the birth of tamakuchi and digimons. I forgot what it was called back then, bt frm what I surfed on the net, it's name is C Planet Watch.


I really seek yr help to update me should you know if there is a single store in Singapore that sells this, or if you have one and willing to let go at a reasonable price, please contact me at chafekaloves@hotmail.com

I sincerely appreciate your kindness.