imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


FULL FORCE ADAMS
Friday, June 12, 2009 @ 2:45 PM

To sleep at 5 am on the day before, having to wake up cos' the phone's ringing at 8am was seriously not a funny matter to start off with. The only thing I could think of was to have breakfast. What do you expect more frm a fat person right. Wake up eat then sleep back.





The picture above explains how romantic we both can get okay. Haha, buy porridge then sit at the playground and enjoy the admiring stares from nyonyas and aunties coming back frm the market. All this my fault lah, I admit lah but cute what. Hahahahaha.



So here goes the confessions of a pig. After you eat, you sleep. Hahahahahhahahahha. We were watching tv in the living room and ended up sleeping on the same pillow. Damn romantic you know. Danni if you happen to read this, not my fault ah. This one Ezan yang mentel.



So finally, The Adams in full force.









I love you girls. Love me back okay. So I'm just waiting fr the kids to come over fr the weekend and then they can bring down my whole bedroom.

Sometimes, a little assurance needs to come with a little more than what should be done.