imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Frm the topic of sleeping cabin to slipper-li.
Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 12:24 AM

Ever wondered where does cabin crew sleeps at? Ahhh... I am writing to all you lunatics who needs a little laughter. To those who find this not amusing, pi jalan sua.

KLM





Air bus A340



Boeing 777



Singapore Airline.



SQ - with inflight TV and telecommunications



Air Canada



And lastly...

AIR ASIA



What in the world is she thinking sia sleep until like that. I am addressing to you as a being who opens her email and receive this picture, no offense to you. Next time want to work, have enough sleep k. Mulot nga-nga take care. Nasib lipas commando tak masok.

Lipas commando = those roaches that fly. Knn, I hate roaches, they are the most disgusting freaks I've ever met ( other than some species of guys lah ). Can you imagine k how they can get v v annoying when we didn't disturb them, they come to us. Wahlao, we are not your members k. Bloody annoying I tell you, the more you come to us, the more you'll meet your ancestors you know. Lagi-lagi if you meet my mother ah, confirm plus chop you go straight to heaven mati dalam iman.

The other day she saw one roach, she threw the slipper straight, on the spot meninggal. Zero chances of survival if you meet my mother. She learnt Slipper-li (originates from the game Jentik Guli). I scared one day, together with me also she slipper-li cos I kept screaming at night when I go to the kitchen.