imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Fly to NS. ahahaha
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 2:19 AM



My total boredom that brought me to this space, even though I completely have no idea on what to blog about. This is what happens when you've surfed everything you want to surf on the net and have nothing better to do. I just came back frm Flyers with the (almost) ex-Sentosa colleagues. Gosh, it brought me back to the days where Faizal was still working.



Just in case you're wondering, that small envelopes, they are from Miss Hidayah who went the extra mile to write us a touching my heart card and gave to everyone. She was supposed to be studying at Raffles but I have no idea how she came up with this idea. I know babe, the confessions of a boring student. HAHAHA.

So Popeyes it was fr dinner. There are more photos actually in Fb, I have took all the bloody effort to tag everyone in Fifi's album. Because of that, now this silly girl got herself a pair of painful eyes. Kesian baby. Lol. Right after Popeye-ing, we headed outside....









and took tons of photos. F.y.i, the 75 photos Fi uploaded are not all hor, that bitch just chose the nice ones. Hahahahahhaahaa and trust me, when there's Hidayah, there's buat aku ketawe pictures. By 11pm, all of us said our goodbyes to the boys cos... it's time fr them to serve the nation. Enough of serving fr Sentosa. It's already come to the part of months where I am going to enjoy laughing at my friends who will be going bald in weeks/months to come.

Enjoy yr last moments with your hair now sia. Oh yah, I bumped into my cousin. My new found cousin. HAHAHA Shiqa, kau lah siapa lagi kan. God, my mom just woke up at 2.38am and screamed at me fr using the comp. Damn, I was about to carry on bitching when she said 'Stop it. Off the computer'. cos if I don't... she'll stand infront of me and wait till I off it sia. Damn, sorry guys. Not my fault. HAHAHA.

Bye bitches