imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


daddy #01
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 8:16 PM

For all the things that I have done, forgive me.
For all the times I dragged you in my problems, forgive me.
For all the tears you cried fr me, forgive me.

I hate this feeling, whereby it hurts me to do a simple phonecall. Fr I am just yr daughter, frm yr 1st marriage.

I was talking to Dad over the phone just now and we were discussing about money matters. All of a sudden, things got haywire, went out of place, both of us began crying at each end of the line. But one thing I learn frm him is that the one thing in life you must remember - you will not hv enough time to try all the things you want, but it's sufficient to last fr the special moment you have.

Because my dad means the world to me.