imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


cyclops and iron
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 1:08 PM

I'm alone in the corner. Everyone's out fr lunch, hehe ada chance nak update ni tempat jap. My eyes are constantly positioned to my right, that's where the entrance is lor. Not that I'm not doing my work... I just needed some boom* after looking at 60 small rows of accounts and figures and have another 6 more pages to go. Jia yo fr me. I hv never expected myself to be doing accounts after ITE. I hated accounts so bad that the teacher gave up on us.

I was late fr work this morning, had a hard time figuring what to wear fr work. 2 hours after I reach work, Brother call. He told me,
'Kau dah gile pe taktahu off iron? Nak bunuh aku hidup-hidup pe?'

I was like... 'Apa kau cakap sak'

So apparently yours truly was too rushing fr work that I forgot to switch off the iron switch. My brother dreamt about 'iron', that's when he woke up and found out that I didn't switch it off. Bro, God still loves you lah, don't want you to die. Thats why you dreamt about iron.

Hahahahahahahahaahaha. Gosh, back to accounts lah. I don't know if I have mentioned this already, but Danny is booking out this Friday. Cos being the moron that he is, managed to fool his way to my brain cells that he's not booking out fr another week. Bagus syabas k Cyclops.

Seriously I need to get back to accounts. I need to get back to long rulers, red pen, liquid paper and one big calculator that goes ketek ketek on me. Sayo people.