imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Bro and friend
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 11:37 AM



Ah, I woke up, walked straight to the kitchen and walked back to my room, only to realise that I have 2 brothers sleeping in the living room siol. K bedek, it's my bro's friend. I was heating up the food, took my plate to my room and ate in my room when I called my brother in.

Me was saying 'Pergi ajak kawan kau makan' to him and he went 'Wah baik nah kau, tak pernah-pernah' at my face. Hahahaha, I was nice to this (his) friend cos... he looks my friend! An exact duplicate, I couldn't possibly add him in Facebook right, he'd think I got a crush on a 15 year old. Oh wait, he's too tall fr 15 sia, but too young to buy ciggarette. Both of them semangat kebabi-an want to go buy ciggarette abeh tak lepas. Hahahahahahahaha at your face back.

Moral of the story: No matter how tall you are, if you're still 15, means 15 je lah then get a kakak cantik like me go shop never bathe. Ahhh like that baru lepas. K serious.