Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 1:24 AM



K, gong gong mood alert. 1.26am, and I just switched on the comp back. About 10 mins ago, after I got ignored by Farhan (heh, he went offline deh) I thought lah kan why not put this body to sleep. Toss turn upside down left right all still cannot sleep, so what do I do next? Switch on the comp back lor. Sibei boring life I tell you.
Haven't I mentioned, Terminator of Salvation ah, v v good movie to watch. I got the '
tak sangke kau nak tgk cerite gini' by Zma and only stupid people like me lor cry at the ending. How did I get v jiwang to an action movie you tell me where did I learn that from.
Something I'd love to share, my bro recently got his thighs injured in a soccer match. And the bloody wound (
it's really bloody, not that I use bloody as in bloody, bloody) is v v disgusting. I am scared-of-blood-queen so, everytime he comes near me, I'd scream and close my eyes sia. And he just loves to irritate the hell out of me by showing me the wound. Like 30 mins ago, he wanted to borrow my prepaid to text his girl,
Adik: Eh, kau tgk ni, lawa sia.
Me: Apa lagi lah kau nak. *turns behind*
Adik: *shows his wound at my face*
Me: PERGI lah, KELUAR!!!
Adik: Hp please...
Me: *passed him the hp with my eyes closed*
Good ah, keep it up ah bro. Now that you got yourself a v good excuse to use to irritate one hell shit of me, to get whatever you want from me kan. Please ah bro, do not be macam sial anymore. Today you sleep outside at the living room. Don't want see your face. Hhahahahaha.