imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


All girls are swine like that lor. HAHA
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 10:01 AM





Yesterday was one of the worst night ever. I had the hardest time to sleep. If you read my previous entry, I mentioned on how my mom woke up at 2.38am and told me to off the computer right. Wahlao-wei, right after she came out from the toilet, she took her pillows and slept in my room! Beside me lagi.

I was tossing and turning on my bed. Tutop macam mane nye tutop mata pun tak boleh tidur I tell you. My legs were positioned on the table lah, still cannot sleep. I even drew clouds on my walls with my legs also that didn't help. When I checked my phone at 5am, I didn't realise I could drew so many clouds, changed numerous positions just to make myself sleep fr the past 2 hours. There was this one point of time where my mom who was sleeping beside me lah kan, she threw pillow at my head cos ah, member bingit I was making too much noise. Bedek sia ma.





I forgot to mention that I met Sharmani aka Ash-many yesterday before heading to the Flyers. We went to enquiry about a course that I'm interested in. The last time I saw her was like last week ah, that one was because I asked her to print out my application form and went to collect it at 8am. Hehe.



So yeah, we did alot of catching up, a lot of plans coming up. Haha, and just before I knew it, I woke up to her message, 'Hey dear, sorry today I can't make it'. Nini and Ama if you're reading this, please laugh with me. Hehe, joking lah Sharm. Don't swine ah.

Now Nini and Ama are two busy hospital people who simply got no time to meet us anymore right. Now get pay already don't know how to treat pathetic souls like us right Sharm. Who are we lah kan. Heh.

I was chatting w Iman just now. Kau pompan, bangun punye siang just because someone's excited to be leaving fr Sarawak! Damn bitch, if you do not get me anything frm there, you take care ah. Say sayonara ah. Being her bitchy self ah, she told me she just ate Mee Soto and then tell me to write on my blog *inside joke* word. HAHAHAHAHHA.