Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 1:47 PM
To the Sentosa Flowers Crew, thank you fr yr support. Thank you fr waiting fr each other at Seah Im despite having people like Irman, who made us wait fr an hour fr him only to hear his mum say he's still sleeping @ home. Lucky us, he felt guilty, bought fr us a Redbull each. Haha, and fyi guys, Eka is no longer hifitamfam. I bet Gun has alr stopped shitting so much and Ariffin must have grown fatter cos' he stopped becoming the runner.


Up till now, I do not understand how he loved being a runner, haha the weather so hot still want to run around. Nazreen, the 3 days worker has got himself a driving license so the next time we meet up, he can send us home (like it or not). Fifi is doing well, now that she's back from Australia. Lina's in ITE Clementi now. And Hidayah's in Temasek Poly.




I would really love to meet all of you again, full squad. Because nothing beats having you all to work fr this company even though pay was delayed. Now that I'm gone frm this company, we are all in the same shoes, an EX -Digi staff. We shall have Redbull and Nasi Le-teh together and we can have maman23 to take photos. Hehehehehehehehe.
MERLION


My merlion stay fr a month was no more than just ordinary.


To be part of Uncle's Golden Girls, I am v honoured to have stayed in this company. And throughout my 1 year stay, not to mention the guys, gays and lessies I met.
N7M: Thanks fr all the memories
To all, thank you fr your company. I hate saying goodbyes. I'm never good at it.