Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 1:06 AM


Let's talk about yesterday (
time now is 1.10am). Life's been v hectic, working my ass fr some company who doesn't give a tiny shit to staffs. I am currently chatting with Shami-mi and I think it sounds cool eh. Shammy jadi Shami-mi, sedap pulak.
Been doing catching up with Yusri Berak. Calls him that because ah, he last time in secondary school, everyday without fail at 7.45am lesson he goes around asking fr tissue and then raises up his hand and say 'Cher, can I go toilet'. Obviously to do his business. Everyday lor. I think he shit-ed his fats out already, now so skinny like cibai. Not fair, where all the girls are growing sideways (
choose to use a better word, HAHA) the guys are growing inways.
Should anybody got no plans fr this weekend, please give me a call cos ah, apparently when I'm free, no one's free to go out with me. I am a loner like that, no scandal, no bf, no nothing. What to do. Cb I sound so knn. Hahahaha. I texted Mai to go Aliff with me fr dinner, wahlao that girl has already got movie plans. Suckerrrrrrrrrrrrr, what's this! Why is everyone watching movies nowadays?
EH STAR TREK PE. MAKE ME LIKE STAR TREK. Let's go Vivo and watch.