imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 11:26 PM



The first day of being an officially (2 x 5 = Mai) unemployed, I had no plans or whatsoever. Woke up at an amazing time slot at 12noon only to find my brother skipping school again.

Made plans to meet Mum at Paragon at 6.30pm. Being a person who hates to wait *points to Mum*, I reached at 6pm and texted her,

Me: Acaq dah sampai ni. Where are you
Mama: I say meet at 6.30pm what, I still at Harbourfront. Wait there dont move.

Baik, when your daughter reaches the plc 30 mins before you, still can say like that. 25 mins later, she texted me again.

Mama: Gemok mana you. Mama at control station alr.
Me: I'm at paragon alr lah, what gemok gemok. Not funny.

Steady je panggil orang gemok. Perangai buat kelakar. Another 10 mins, I called her.

Me: Mana mama ni. Faster ah
Mama: I'm at Paragon's escalator ah, where you
Me: HELLO. Do you know that Paragon has got tons of escalators how to find you

Lucky me when I met her, she was alr holding 2 ice creams in her hand. Cho cweet, then we sat outside Paragon eating ice cream. Got a text from an unknown number (because I changed phones like a thousand times alr).



Serwee (middle) texted me asking me whether I was in town or not. That boy saw me sitting outside Paragon eating my ice cream still don't want to say Hi. Wahlao, perangai never change I tell you.

Serwee: Oh, thats yr mum? I thought she was your friend. Haha
Me: U see lah now she kembang alr. I always get that sia.
Serwee: Hw would I know as she really doesn't look like your mum lor.

My mother read that and she just went, 'HAHA' straight at my face. Thanks eh. Need to lose weight. Need to lose weight. Sooner or later people will start mistaking me as my mom's mother then how. No way no way.