imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


DONT REPLY -
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 1:35 PM



This was the era when power rangers ruled our minds and parents really enjoyed making us wear identical clothes. I had no idea what in the world was I thinking when my mum made me wore that. Haha, and those balloons.

My brother ah, last time v cute.
So what did I do the whole of today? Woke up to 2 messages that were simply annoying because I think that whatever I want to type is up to one's right. I do not take orders/favours from people who simply, got no respect fr people who get hurt in the process. I am no longer bothered with what you got to say/going to say because all these while it's you who initiated the whole thing. Fancy telling me now that you really treasure what you have. Save that fr the last min you have on Earth.

Moving on, Bella's talking about baking cupcakes and *drools*.