imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Bugis update!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 2:33 PM





Meet up was supposed to be 4pm at Bugis Mrt control station, for I do not wish to name those late comers cos I happen to be one of them. Haha!



While waiting fr Farhan, alamak ni lagi satu punya janji melayu. Haha!



We had Zam-zam fr late lunch and went sheesha after that. Wahkao, stupid me go wear jeans, me hate jeans v much thank you. We played card games which I don't know who invented, there's one game titled: Watermelon and the game got nothing, absolutely nothing related to Watermelon!







Another birthday surprise for me, baik. Presenting to you the bitches of my class.







This is one side of me that no one has ever discovered. That I was one WWF fighter. You all don't know right. Muscular babe gua. Tak bleh angkat. Fyi, that's Danny at the bottom, followed by Zma and me aka Stone Cold's wife. haha





This is what happen when you mess with the wrong person lor. Current position: Zma (bottom). Stop asking about my expression because I was actually screaming 'Anting-anting aku mahal, sakit bodoh' which he clearly did not take acknowledge of and continued pressing against me and Zma.



Amek kau, nak lawan kan.



It was Farhan's turn, cos someone ah very scared kene attack at Sheesha place, so, amek kau pat pavement Haji Lane jugak kene. I did not join in the parade, cos I was actually squeezing my vagina cos I was laughing so hard I wanted to pee. Nini was obviously enjoying the view of my ass. I still do not understand why in all slamdunks, Zma has to be at the bottom. Haha!





And so it was my turn. Damn babi, attacked me at the pavement of Bugis Street. Cheapskate! Dont bother spotting me, you can only see my slippers. At that position, I could smell satu-satu punya ketiak, kaki busuk and best part was, they all forgot that I am girl, I got breasts and happy ah korang squashing my breasts.

All in all, I enjoyed my day. Thank you fr the belated birthday surprise, the cake, the shirt and the slam dunks. This meet-up was also fr the guys serving the nation in a few months time. Baik, skrng dah jadi abang-abang jungle.

Oh shoots, new blogskin, new song and more updates when I get back. For now, I am contactless. My handphone's dead, my charger died on me and my brother just had to be a pain in my ass and giving me all sorts of reason when I asked fr my extra phone. Dia pikir ni benda-benda aku semua welfare. Pandai-pandai pinjamkan orang. Dah murah hati sangat.