Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 11:47 PM

I have to wake up in 5 hours time so update will be chinchai. Pictures were from my birthday surprises. My goodness, I could never thank enough to this people. I was actually asleep on the night before my birthday when I received a text from Farhan asking me to online. Okay, sent me a song he wrote and sang. Baik, next time you go Audition, call me. I go scream fr you. Non-stop birthday wishes. Thank you(
s) with big hugs from me.

The youngest grandchild of my neighbour's turned 1 a day before my birhtday and to double things up, we had all birthdays combined into one celebration. Meaning, save $. Haha. Not forgetting the scrumptious spread of good food, oh wells there's Pizzas too. I didn't eat them though. Me never
likey-likey Pizza.

The birthday babies, nevermind the fact that I am the paling besar in this picture when we have a mother in scraf. Speaking of which, I was mistaken by my mom's friends that I am my mom's sister. Better thing was, they didn't even know my mom was married in the first place. Wth, they kept mentioning about the cutting of my body as if I do not understand malay.
1) I am malay.
2) I can speak/talk malay
3) I definately understood what you said.
They even asked me to show them my IC, must I convince more than I am belardy 19 and my mom was already married with 2 kids. Enough of this, I shall not let this matter get the worst of me.
So on my birthday itself, I clearly had no plans cos
1) Fifi left for Australia and only informed me 2 days before her departure.
2) Muhammad Raihan went KL
3) My family never celebrates my birthday
4) I am such a boring person


Last min plans were made. Ezan & Danni. Umai & Myself. Sorry Mai, I'm not lesbian. We had late lunch at Mad Jack's and boy I went all the way, wasted my bus fare to Dhoby Ghaut just to have a plate of Nasi Lemak.
Member bingit je dengar aku order Nasi Lemak.
Tengah busy lepak-ing after makan, ni budak cute dari Mad Jack datang ngan brownie with a candle. And the only person who sang the birthday song fr me was Ezan. Haha, Mai and Danni watched in silence.

Loved the brownie. Me love brownie v much thank you. I swear I was so bloated I could kill that nyonya who wore heels and stepped on my foot. Belardy hell, still can go off and never say sorry. I actually screamed at her, only then she said sorry miss, sorry miss. Sorry your pussy ah, v pain you know, if my toes cacat how. Kanasai.

My brother was again, being a bitch, took my ipod and never came back home fr 2 days. I was ipod-less when Aim Pendek came to the rescue. Haha, a good thing to have friends living near you,
senang kan masyarakat. Since it was my birthday and I was whining about not having my ipod with me when I go out, he offered his PSP.
Baik, siap dengan '
you can put whatever songs you want'. I automatically changed his wallpaper and invaded his musics. Haha.

This is kipas curik from Merlion. Nevermind big Merlion in the picture, most important role of this fan in my bag is for the emergency moments lor. If sweating profusely is one of swine's symptoms, I'll be #01 to die.

Together with my birthday, I have two couples who celebrated their 1st year anniversary with me. Triple celebration fr me! 2nd may means alot to you guys eh, other than my birthday. Haha. Thank you Sheila and Faat fr the chocolate cakes and earrings, swear I loved them!

And Fifi, if you think you've missed out on our outings to Aliff or anywhere, don't worry, you are always here. Misses you. Bye, I got another 4 hours to sleep before I rot to death at Merlion.

More updates on Sheesha day the next time!