imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 9:12 AM

As starters, to appreciate your coming into my blog, impersonating a friend of mine to find out about your sly boyfriend, here’s the entry that you are waiting for. Did you happen to know that what you did was very sickening? Oh and apologies if this entry isn’t exactly what you’re looking for. No, wait. Actually I don’t really need to apologize.

I believe I owe no one any explanations about their boyfriends who happened to be a close colleague of mine. I don’t see why anyone should be v insecure over something that happened months back. To begin w, he claimed his relationship was shaky the v moment we got close (note that I don’t use the word “date”) thus, it was not my fault if he sees nothing from you as a girlfriend then and going to and from work together, as colleagues. I don’t owe anyone any explanations too, especially when the person just doesn’t know how to take care of what’s hers and I definitely don’t owe anyone any explanations when my colleague himself has a mind of his own and is responsible for his own actions.

Then again, isn’t a relationship based on trust. Having claimed that you’ve already asked your boyfriend about me, why bother pretending to be my friend and then asked me about the ‘memories’ that I had w him as a v close colleague? It simply shows how insecure one can get, yes? A little advise, suck in everything that he has to say, whatever it may be and just deal w it because honestly, I’m not one to hang my dirty laundries outside and I honestly don’t care what he has to say about me because really, it’s not like as if I’m the one who initiated everything first. Aside from not hanging my dirty laundries outside, I am also not one who makes my first move.

With all said and done, this is my memory of him (and this is all that I have in remembrance of him)- His girlfriend whom he claimed he was just so tired of back then, stalking me at my blog by trying to be a friend of mine just so she could ask a v pathetic question about something that happened of what seemed like donkey years ago. I’m appalled at how some people behave despite the fact that their no longer kids but young adults. I guess being older means getting wiser but unfortunately, not everyone gets there and so, this would be the last you will ever have me filth my blog about your insecurities.

You know, if you would’ve just enough sense, or courtesy rather, to just ask me nicely, I would’ve been nice to dish you all the details that you need.

There. I’ve given you what you want. A post filled w memories of him. This is it. So, please leave, thank you v much. (See, this is being courteous, k? I didn’t leave out my P’s and Qs).