imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Another one
Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 2:03 PM I was chatting with Saiful, we were talking about our late grandfather.
"To me, Atok was a person with great understanding level sak i mean, having to bring up 9 children he left behind a wife, 9 children, 9 in laws, more than 20 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild i think he did what he had to do in life. thats why he died in his sleep i think he died peacefully" According to the death cert, it is written that my late grandfather died of pneumonia. Pneumonia is an inflammatory of lungs. Because pneumonia affects the lungs, often people with pneumonia have difficulty breathing, and it may not be possible for them to breathe well enough to stay alive without support. I feel sorry for my uncle who didn't get to see arwah for the last time. He lived with arwah and Nenek for almost his 40 years of life, yet he didn't get to see him. We couldn't wait any longer for him because he was out of the country. He was just 30 mins late. He broke down, when he saw the body being covered with soil. |