Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 3:56 PM

The three of us were supposed to attend an interview with Pull & Bear yesterday. Oh well, we did, I mean we did step in the interview room together. Halfway filling up the 1st page of the form, these two were waiting fr me to make a move and leave that place. We are ngada-ngada like that cos 1. One interview took like 30 mins each person and 2. We were afraid that we're not able to answer their questions cos they looked as if ini lah job that everyone is dying for.
1. Wasted my ezlink
2. I was alr broke
3. Freaking wasted my adult fare!
I just topped up my ezlink $10 and now, left with only $1.03. How pathetic can life be. Tak bleh ke murahkan adult fare, so freaking expensive sia. If like this ah, my whole pay goes to ezlink or what?!?!?!?!?

Ama headed fr work, leaving me and Bella with nothing to do. Okay at least we had the idea of stepping into town on a Thursday afternoon in hoping to look for a job (hehe). Being a swine bitch that I already am, we sat down infront of Wisma Atria fr goodness sake long enough to make chickens lay eggs.