
I have to get this done sooner or later, just like how I got over my worst day ever!
#01
I had to top up 10S$ for my ezlink yesterday. Why adult fare have to be so expensive? Balance now (today): $5.10. It used to only cost me 0.45 cents from my place to Fifi's. It costed me belardy 1.00S$.
#02
I was wearing a skirt.
#03
The weather was really scorching hot, resulting sweaty thighs to blisters. Yes. Girls, feel me.
#04
Shuttle bus from City Hall to Singapore Flyers is charged at $2/head. Seriously, when did shuttle bus started this charge sia? We had to hail a cab because there was no way that we are going to walk in that scorching hot weather and with me complaining about my kelengkang melecet.
#05
It's already close to 9.30pm when I started looking for shorts because it was already un-bearable. I swear I was going to cry sia. With my stomach pain, my ass was already starting to shit, I wished it wouldn't get any worst. None of the shops had my sizes.
#06
Was supposed to text Nini about my kelengkang which started bleeding (I swear) and the ridiculous fact that the shops I went, in Vivo did not carry my size. The text message did not reach to her. The most embarrassing part was, it reached to Mir.
#07
Mir is a guy and I was going home with him that night.
#08
Called him automatically and told him not to laugh and just shut up. No words could describe how embarrassed I was sia. Seriously.
#09
Cabbed to BB Mrt.
#10
The most painful walk in my life. I swear I felt like crying!
Lesson learnt:
Do not wear a skirt ever again Feka. And should I decide to wear one again, I'll belardy make sure I'll get no blisters or bleeding thighs ever again. And whenever I need to send out a message, I'll make sure I check who I intend to send it to. I do not want to have 2 embarrassing day in my life.
Oh yah, I was webcamming with Mir and Nabella last night when my brother shouted '
Pukimak kau'
pasal member nya team kalah in PSP soccer game. My mom thought it was me, came right up to me and slapped me infront of the webcam.
Fuhhhhhhhhh!
Anyways, I had fun together with Nini and Ama. Should update on the great day we had once I have all pictures. Ama,
gambar kau paling classic ah ketawa pat Popeyes cam orang gila. Maulidur Rasul all the way!