imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Whining bitch, me!
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 12:58 PM



I just ate 4 potato curry puffs with mayonnaise. I can actually eat mayonnaise with fried rice, it's the most nicest thing on earth I've ever tasted sia! Haha!

Baik ah, I just called Starhub and they will waive off that 800S$ termination fee if I am able to pay the outstanding balance. This is what happens when you call and screw one hell of a great time for the person who was unlucky enough to pick up my call. Haha! Now I just have to work more days at Digi, which is impossible because you know why, or I have to look for a full time job.

Looking for one is easy, but these companies they need people with belardy experience. I'm just being a bitch and whine about all the things that's happening in Singapore. With the stupid adult fare they charged me, transportation to and fro anywhere to look for a job will be v. expensive. Baik ah, time to look for a v. rich and wealthy husband who is willing to get me a driver. My mom even said, 'Sekarang dah tak skolah, tak kerja, gi cari laki kahwin'.

Sorry Mama, I still got alot in life to do first before I tie myself down to a lifetime commitment. Check-check aku kahwin dulu, mati lah.