Thursday, April 2, 2009 @ 8:22 AM


Pictures are from one of those days we put our sleepless nights into good use. Haha! Good use
wak gua sia. I don't know about tha rest but I felt tha whole group kinda got used to each of us
punya janji melayu. We headed MacD's close to midnight, had our fattening meal.
This is what happened to a person who has nothing better to do, than think of his safety while sitting down at tha playground.


No comments.

On a v. boring Tuesday morning, I had a bitch date with this spoiltbabe. We had my hair done, and by tha time it was really really done, we left tha shop with a v. grumpy face. What not, we were in that shop fr freaking 3 hours and being tha babi us, we lapar ke-
babi-an lorzxz. I am not gonna mention how this girl ah, slept in tha shop while waiting fr me. Priceless expression I tell you. Hehe!
Afterwhich, I made tha decision to drop by island to meet my favourite people at work. Happened to be Shoba's and Tasha's last day. Despite tha odd feeling, it felt good to be back. I am working this Sunday and there's nothing else that I'm looking forward to other than working with Siti Qad.




Not mentioning how pathetic I was at home tha whole day, tha only time I went out of house was to get Mudpie from MacD's. Other than that, it's either me infront of tha computer screen, or me on tha bed or me trying to shut mum's from nagging.
And as usual, at 8am, nyonya(s) gather at tha playground fr their exercise.
Muff,
bila mau join? Dorang dah panggil ni. Astagfirullah, kau masih tidur?!?!?