imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Stress
Saturday, April 4, 2009 @ 2:16 AM What's the best thing to do when your results is nowhere top and you're not listed fr any school? I chose to run away from tha fact that I am going to face my disappointed mom. She is certainly not happy with me. What not, I came home the other day with a monkey hair, I got myself addicted to reaching home after midnight and now I do not have a school to go to.
I know I can't expect much from myself either, I tried explaining to her that I did try my best, went into ITE just because she asked me to. I told her to expect tha unexpected. I am tha eldest in tha family and it sucked now that my brother will use my failure as an excuse to escape himself from being scolded if he do not do well. He will take this as an advantage fr him to use me as a scapegoat. Ahhhh. With things already this bad, I have a mind full of things unsettled. Do you know how hard it is, to have something to say but you just can't do it? I feel so numb I can't even continue typing this whole paragraph. I can't find pretty words to describe. I just deleted one whole chunk of 'what I really want to say' to that person cos' I felt it's not tha time to do so. OMG. |