imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


RED LIGHT ALERT
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 @ 7:46 AM



I have an ego that is as big as my butt and I have always chosen to believe the reason behind my v. vulgar attitude and not so nice little Miss Feka were caused by the guys I met in life. They made me into some one whom I thought I could never be. As clinche as it may sound, somehow, they made me stronger. Not to trust every of their words because damn, they are one smart-ass who knows how to twist their words. Baik ah boy.

I even forgot how romantic smells like. I do not take orders from anyone because I'm done listening to what every of you have to say. I am standing up and shouting: KORANG DENGAR KE TAK NI SKRANG AKU NAK CAKAP.

Finally, my period's here.