imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Raihan's 19th
Sunday, April 5, 2009 @ 2:35 AM



It's going 3 in tha morning and I just got back home! We had a very small birthday surprise fr Mr Raihan, who officially turned 19 first among all of us. Kira sekarang sudah abang-abang. I am sorry to those who were affected by my late-coming. You tell me lah, I nearly raised my voice at my dad infront of my relatives. It's so freaking hard to communicate with a dad who doesn't want to talk with a mum and vice versa. How on Earth do you expect me to keep transmitting your messages to each other?

This is life.



To my babe, Happy 19th Raihan Black.
I've always loved tha way you lead yr life and yr perspective of life. You never fail to make a simple sentence into a hell of a joke. You're always there fr us. And fr a person this young, I am so proud of you because you are one person who believes that life is simple if you know how to handle situations in a positive manner.

Thank you fr being my friend/neighbour. I thanked you fr opening my heart to see how life is much worst fr other misfortunate people out there. Tha one person who made me cry over a small portion of advice.

For a great person which such great personality, I hope, this 19th birthday marks a start of a real journey fr you. I am v. happy fr you. I love you babe.