Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @ 8:17 AM


I think I just got screwed by my parents. Being tha eldest daughter in tha family sucks real bad. I am not allowed to do things that an eldest should not do. Okay that's basically what almost of you eldest people in tha family just did.
For a fact that I did cross certain boundaries that they set on me, they still need to understand that I am a growing person that needs certain changes in life with regards to my future. I am a person who is always responsible fr tha things that I do or will do, so which part of me tells that I am one person who is
NOT SUITABLE being a role model fr my brother?
I do not smoke, I do not drink. So where does my brother gets this habit from? Obviously not from me because 1) I cannot stand tha cigga smoke actually and 2) I can puke to tha thought of drinking. You can ask my friends how I always tagged along with them but never ever tried.
To be their only source where they vent their anger at, or whenever they couldn't find my brother to nag at, it is really v. sickening to tha extend that I am sick and tired of it. I am immuned to their actions already. They may find it quite relieving after doing so, but I am not! I am obviously deeply affected by it.
There are many reasons I could find to fire back at them, I chose not to because I somehow believe that tha more I fight back, tha longer tha naggings can get. Sibei, I got screwed early in tha morning, and my mom got herself an M.C on her birthday.
In a way that I am going to surprise her with my v. bad results already, she has already surprised me by getting herself an M.C and also her 82% of seeing her daughter sitting at home on her birthday. This also means that I am, by all chances going to have one ear bleeding from her naggings because of my hair. Oh god. That is one thing I find hard to avoid whenever I'm stuck at home with my mom.
We do not have any traditions of getting a cake, surprising one's birthday @ midnight fr my family. Tha only tradition I can remember for my family is ME wiping and cleaning all tha windows in my house fr Hari Raya. Oh my, this is more about myself than my family's tradition. Why do I have so many windows in my house, aisayman, penat sia lap tingkap every year.
I am finding ways to avoid them which I believe has 5% of me NOT succeeding because today is going to be a loooooo0o0ong day at home. I always see April the 1st as a public holiday just because it's April Fool.