imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
On a bored Thursday morning.
Thursday, April 9, 2009 @ 1:21 AM The last time you checked, it's Sunday that I last updated this space. And within a blink of an eye, it's already the early hours of a boring Thursday morning. I have not much to update actually. Meet up with Danny fr like errrr 30 mins on Tuesday, just to get myself Famous Amos when the boy decided to go home and meet his bed. Budak nak masok NS kater kan.
You know, it struck me how much of a person I thought I could never be. You'll never realise it, until you leave that relationship. I am still standing strong, yeah. You got that right. I'll always shut myself fr a few seconds and then got back to who I am. It happened just now at Fifi's house. I do not have a boyfriend because I am better at handling things the way I am right now. Easy said, I am not ready to get cheated again. Should the person who tagged a few weeks back get on me with this tag again, maybe cos' you heard his side of story. It takes two hands to clap. And just so you know, I already knew who you were in the first place. |