imcheena@blogspot

Chafeka
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
|
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 8:01 AM


If you asked me about my weekends, it's either I'll be too busy working or I'd just rot at home. Last Saturday was an exception. Spent almost the whole night at the mansion. This was the biggest house I have ever seen. I seriously should have gotten someone to catch me & Iman's expression the moment our cab stopped us infront of the garage. Kiwakkkkkk, I work full time Digiphoto for 10 years also cannot get me this big house. Even if I did, I'll be eating grass in the house for the next 10 years. All in all: 20 years to come, Feka will turn into a grass too.

The swimming pool was like those in movies. *looks below*

The water appears to fall away over the edge of the pool with an apparent drop of hundreds of metres down into the storey below. In fact it only drops a metre or so, running over a fully tiled rolled edge wall into a covered holding tank.


The theatre was the sex I tell you. Kept aww-ing the moment we stepped in the house and couldn't step aww-ing when we got into this room. Except for the part that the basment has got no reception coverage, other than that, everything about the basement was seriously an entertainment room with a gym. Played Guitar Hero and was sucha loser at drums sia. I was already a sucker at it when I only played one side of the drum, meaning: I held one stick and basically hit the drum for like less than 10 times when I played. Kental like that.

Gina's room was OMG. From the wallpapers (in which I think will have cost a hole in my pocket) to the stairs in her room that leads to the study area and walk in closet and bathroom. To have that kind of study area, I tell you, I wouldn't have flunked my Olevels. I would have stayed in my room the whole freaking time, even if it means just to stare solely at my room. The wallpapers ah, work 5 months Digi also ah cannot be enough to pay one side of wall.

It was seriously one of the best experience to be in a mansion. Not that I have been to other mansions, I will have one in the future. I'll invite you guys over for slumber parties, pool parties and whatever parties. Just so if all my friends wants to use the toilet, fret not, I have 14 toilets (I'm not kidding, that mansion had 14) in total to accomodate to all of your nature calls at the same time.
And if all my friends are lions and tigers, dont worry, I got 3 kitchens to get you something to eat.
Oh god, I can jolly well dream on.
Cita-cita tinggi mencakau langit, kerja full time satu pun takda. Haprak punya orang. Mati ah gini, duduk rumah habiskan beras, besar kan bontot lepas tu kene tuduh pregnant cos' of my sudden weight gain. Baik ah Mama. As I'm typing this, my brother came back home. It's only 8.40am and he should be in school. Reason being: Too late for school. Baik ah ni budak, macam-macam alasan. I was late for work yesterday, and totally forgot whether I turned off the gas stove or not, so I texted him to go home straight and check. He is using pasal-kau,-aku-tak-pergi-oral-semalam excuse on me when he jolly well know that it is to make me feel guilty.
|