imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


makin gemok.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 10:16 AM



As you can see, I have ballooned up. I have been up to nothing for the past few days. To those who's JPAE was successful, happy schooling and as for me, happy working my ass off. Looks like I have to fight for the morning train madness with all the working people. I hate trains.



To the woman who taught me the meaning of life, to the woman who carried me 9 months in her and to the woman who put her life at stake when giving birth to me.

Happy birthday Mama.
01042009



To the man who gives me nonstop advices, to the man who never fails to make silly faces and to the man who is more than just a father, to the man who is my friend,

Happy Birthday Ayah.
10042009