imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Lesson to get married : Learn how to cook
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 9:53 AM

I was in the midst of whipping something up for myself at 10am when my gas decides to die on me. This is certainly v. annoying because having me to cook something for breakfast for the first time is 1) I finally had the time to do so after many intentions peng their way to the coffeeshop 2) I cook so nice, that I cook for the first time and 3) Already a die-hard must try.

Although this 5 mins experience was indeed a (too) short one, I learnt :
1) How to refill the oil bottle
2) How to diced the onion
3) How to check it's already garing
4) How to light the stove and most importantly,
5) How to react when your gas' empty. Solution: Call Mum.

Her reaction?
'Berapa kali aku cakap, jangan pepandai masak. Kalau taktahu masak, jangan masak. Kau tgk, kan gas dah bes. Degil.'

Told you, I can't cook cos' I'm not allowed in the kitchen lor. That explains my presence in 10 mins (after brushing my teeth, note: I've yet to bathe. Hehe) at the nearby coffeeshop ordering take-away. Hahahahahaha.