Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 12:47 AM

Pictures are behind the scenes of a v. emotional birthday surprise. I'm glad it ended well, except for the part where Mai and myself had to bus home and spent $2.40 on the 10 mins ride. Adult fare is seriously killing me softly. To those affected by adult fare, please angkat your kaki.

Speaking of me being v. bitchy and whiny about stuffs in Singapore, why on Earth would Starhub be so mean to me when you have like a million more customers who are actually bought your sweet advertisements and plans? Have mercy on me. I was actually charged a total of 800S$ for termination of contract when I did not, or have not disclose any agreement with any staff of yours to terminate my contract. I am terribly affected by the already fact that I have not paid my bills for 3 months, but that does not mean you can terminate my contract without informing me, what more charge me for something I did not disclose. Baik ah kau eh Starhub.
As hard as I chose not believe, I am aware of the consequences of not paying my bills and Starhub being v. bitchy can suspend my line, which I've gotten used to anyway. At the very least that they are such busy people, they didn't have time to inform me that they are charging me 800S$ (
400$ X 2 lines) some how has put me in such difficult situation.
Adult fare has already been v. sial to me, now it's Starhub. No wonder they renoted IMH because more and more Singaporeans are going from stress mode to crazy mode and worst,
biol mode. Should you take note,
biol in my interpretation is worst than any silly being on earth whereby you do not have any control of your speech, movements and feelings.
Mau rabak per ni biol. 
I got to go now, my eyes are shutting and my brains are disfunctioning. I just watched an hour's of my mom's
Haj's video that her agency mailed it to her. She made me watch it with her. There was one part, she spotted herself and she went,
'
Eh ni mak kau ni. Ke-ke-ke'
I dont know where she learnt
Haha to be said as
Ke-ke-ke. I just find it cute.