imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Fifi's19th!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 11:01 PM

I've always loved your company. I know things on your side might not be as bright, I am trying to understand your situations. Helping you in anyway I could possible be. To the person who has always been there for me, to see me at my lowest point, to cry with me, and to join in my laughters whenever I tried to crack a joke, Happy Birthday.

You know I'm no good in wishes. And to think that I am such a friend to text you:
"Baik ah. Aku nya kawan dh 19. Happy birthday bitch. I love you!", what the hell was I thinking. All in all, as clinche as it may sound, it's the thought that counts. I really wanna wish you a really Happy birthday.

I know that came at the wrong time. I wished I could explain myself but I couldn't bring myself to do so, for fear that I might break down, with you. I meant well, and to see you cry, you brought me to leave - speechless. If there is something I wish to say right now, would be my sincere apologies from deep down.

From a friend who has seen me inside out, to a colleague of 3 years now and to a sister who understands what in the world I would feel without even breathing a word, Happy 19th birthday Fifi. I love you.
)':