Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 1:39 AM


Just when I thought I was coping well with things, I broke down and cry. I've always believed that things in life happened for a reason and to think that I am not born smart, I know I'm not stupid either. I'm just someone in between or rather what you call it:
Average. My mom needs to understand that I do not have big brain like my cousins. And my dad needs to know that I am still his daughter no matter what I choose to do next.
I'd rather be someone useful to the majority than be anyone in the minority. At 19, I already have to deal with issues that a 25 year old adult is dealing right now. I am not complaining, I just need to whine and bitch about things at times. I am sick enough of people talking behind my back and pretending things are alright when it's not. When it comes to this, it struck so hard on me. A question I couldn't find the answer:
Who do I trust?Let's put that aside for now. Ama and I were on our way to VC just now when we sat behind a girl wearing a head scarf (read:
minah tudung) who's sitting with her boyfriend (read:
girlfriend, i mean). I have friends who admit that they are in that type of relationship. But to see a girl wearing a head scarf watching porn with her girlfriend in the bus is certainly not pleasing to look at. Yes I can choose not to bother with them, but the fact that they are looking at the handphone such that I am able to see what they are doing, it's gross I tell you. Gosh.
Adult fare is seriously driving me nuts. 10S$ can only last me for 2 days and bus ride from Orchard to Choa Chu Kang is 1.44S$ which is equivalent to 1.50S$ which is the same as 2S$. This is the part where I miss being a student. I can still enjoy student rates when buying MacD's, KFC's, but the dread of not enjoying student concession... argh. Mati lah gini hidup, cari duit stakat nak top up ezlink. Might as well I stay at home, save the earth, save my sweat, save the space in public. I feel you people, I feel you adults, now I know how teruk government ketuk us just by the power of ezlink card.