Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 12:53 AM

I decided to call up my dad and immediately asked him to pick me up. There was no way I was going to walk from my cousin's place in Bugis back to Bugis MRT because the weather,
na'uzubillah minzalim. What's the best part, I didn't even meet my cousin who's wife just gave birth their 4th child.
I was at work when I received a text message that the whole family went missing right after discharge. I'm glad I asked my father to pick me up, if not, I'll still be waiting under their void deck fr I don't know how much longer. There has been no news of them. 6 of them, 3 small kids, 1 new born and the parents.
The first thing my dad told me when he met me was:
Astagfirullah halazim, anak aku ke ni. Kurus kan lah badan cakkkkkk. Baik ah, he rode a bike today and wah, I was like squeezing at the back. The last time I rode a bike with my dad was back in 1997 sia.
Zaman Feka kecil molek pakai tudung sekolah kindergarten at Al-Khair Mosque.Work today : mundane. I have been keeping silent at work and the only reason I find time to open my mouth is when people take the initiative to talk to me. Other than that, you'll just find me entertaining to tourist's questions. To all those who have been bad-mouthing me,
baik ah korang. Well done. You did a great job.
If your intention is to bring me down, I congratulate you for winning the best actress and story maker.
Baik ah, this is what I get in return for giving you respect all this while.