imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


A 15-min update
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 7:39 AM



I got another 15 mins to spare before I rush to bathe, make up and squeezing my ass in the jam-packed 188 bus by 8.30. I was allowed to punch out by 5pm yesterday, and the first thing I did was to call up all my babygirls. Tapi semua standard jugak PB, it's either they have to go out with their mums, or people like Siti Humairah was to lazy to go out, baik babi.

So other than being irritated by Ridzwan Rayner in the freaking hot storeroom, I called up my Dad asked him pick me up and go eat. At least, finally, a decent meal fr me fr the week. Damn, noone's kind enough to get me a simple packet food from Seah Im fr lunch. Hidup mati semua sendiri per.

I have someone who shares many similarities with me.
I have someone in my heart who means the whole world to me.
The least I wished fr this person is to forget my birthday, I'm not expecting luxury items or anything, just a simple Happy Birthday will just do. This person stays v. far from me, plus our working schedules do not allow us to meet up often.

He loves crumbs like me.
He loves the crispy side of the chicken, like me.
He hates taugeh, like me.
And to think that he used to work in Sentosa as a part timer last time, I began to collect myself because, this person is none other than my father and I am somehow following his foot steps. It may just be a mere coincidence for you, but it does make a big difference for me.

Catching up with my dad over a plate of Nasi Ayam Penyet and orange juice. Baik. To a brother who doesn't acknowlegde his father: His is still your father afterall. To a mother who blames me fr what my brother is today. Prehaps the best wish to have fr my birthday is a happy family. I think I have done enough fr my part by covering up everyone's asses in the family by attending alone for family gatherings.

Do you people know how tormenting it was, to attend every family gathering by myself because no one's free to do so? I have to answer their endless questions of mana mama mana ayah mana adik.

I had an exact 12 hour sleep last night, and woke up this morning to find my brother using my mp3 without my permission.

Adik: Kalau aku mintak pun, bukannye kau bagi.