imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Window shopped.
Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 1:34 AM



It was yet again, another last minute plan to meet up and boy, we are a bunch of people waiting anxiously fr our pay to come in a few days time. Since semua wallet tengah kering, all we could ever do was to window-shop and masok pintu-shop, keluar pon dari pintu-shop.

Was supposed to meet Raihan under his block at 3pm eh, but ended up meeting only 20 mins later and find ourselves in tha middle of Marina Sq doing nothing!





Waited fr Najib before we head fr our v.very cheapskate meal at LJS. After which we still continued walking around Marina Sq, Suntec and then we met Aisyah at BB. Chilled, talked and laughed at our silly jokes.







Oh yah. Me Aisyah & her sister left for grandmother's house just upstairs and left tha boys to talk fr awhile. Alamak, I'm v.very touched la kan. Her grandmother was v.very friendly that she fed me this kueh. And tha best part was, she even gave me tha Old Chang Kee curry puff. Okay may sound like no freaking big deal but I'm on a diet and wahlao, I had to eat it sia. No choice. Tha slowest Curry Puff eater I shall call myself. Took me like 20mins to finish one curry puff.

I am v. sleepy already.



Hi.. my name is Na-Jerk.