imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


today is saturday and i am working
Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 3:12 PM



Mom cooked Nasi Lemak todayyyyy, woo been awhile she cooked huh. I woke up at 11 & did nothing otha than being fed by mom with toasted bread. She can't be anymore nicer right. Haha. So yea, I was up tha whole night/early morning chatting & webcamming with random people.



It's already Saturday, Tuesday's exam and then I'm totally done with school. Err not really over yet until they hand me my Good Progress money. Want to keep my money so long fr what. Kebas jer duit orang! Do not ask me about what I'm gonna do after graduation, I'm still not sure either. It's either work or poly.



I can't believe I lost my interest in blogging already. It's either I have nothing to say here, or I can't say it here. This is so not me, I've been blogging fr almost 5 years. Started back in 2004 and this is by far tha longest period I stayed with imcheena. I don't really know how I came up with that, sticked to it fr almost 2 years already and still liking it.

It's 3.20pm already, I need to go get ready fr work. I still remember how Danny would call me up and say 'Get ready, in half an hour's time go out' when I was still 97% sleep mode. And then checked on me every 10 mins to make sure I was already UP and actually getting ready.